We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bankgkok Air to Samui

UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
Bankgkok Air to Samui

Hi, i have booked a flight for a friend and myself from the UK to Bangkok and we are planning to head to Koh Samui for 2 weeks over the new year. We are going to book are domestic flights with Bangkok Air and i was wondering if someone could answer a couple of questions for us. How do you get your tickets? do they mail them? or do you pick them up on the same day as departure from BKK at the Bangkok Airways ticket office? and lastly is this ticket office open 24hrs? as we arrive in Bangkok at midnight and are planning to catch a early(7-8am) flight into Samui would we still be able to collect are tickets this early?

Thanks in advance :-)

Hampshire
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Bankgkok Air to Samui

After you have confirmed the flight and payment details there is a confirmation screen and email which you just print out and take to the check in desk. Most airlines these days are able to check you in just based on you turning up with your passport as they have your names and details on their computer systems. I would still always recomend printing out confirmations as they may come in useful if there are any problems down the line.

UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
2. Re: Bankgkok Air to Samui

Thanks for the reply

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Bankgkok Air to Samui

Also have available the credit card you use for payment.They can ask to see it as further proof of identity.

4. Re: Bankgkok Air to Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 14:17