We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banthai cookery school

Harare, Zimbabwe
Level Contributor
813 posts
248 reviews
Banthai cookery school

Does anyone have any comments on this school?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Banthai cookery school

Yes i did the cooking class last December.

It was great, met quite a few people having fun.

They took heaps of photos.

Have a look for yourself.

http://www.cookinthai.com/

Ed

Montreal
Level Contributor
9 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Banthai cookery school

We did a whole day class 2 weeks ago (2nd week of Aug) at this school - staff are a lot of fun and the cooking lesssons are delicious. they take you to the market to choose ingredients and they are helpful in answering any question we had on the unknown things we saw! Do not eat in the morning as you eat all day.

Harare, Zimbabwe
Level Contributor
813 posts
248 reviews
3. Re: Banthai cookery school

Thanks for the input. It looks great.

Did you book on line in advance or when you arrived?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Banthai cookery school

I booked from Riverside Tours when in Chiang Mai.

tours-chiangmai.com/sight_seeing_tour.html

Ed

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
73 posts
43 reviews
5. Re: Banthai cookery school

I took a one-day cooking course at the Baan Thai Cookery School in May and really enjoyed it. We prepared 5 courses each and we had three choices for each of those 5 courses. The others in our group were interesting people, have talked to them since on Facebook. We all went home with full stomachs!

I plan to go there for another one-day course and try another selection of dishes

6. Re: Banthai cookery school

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2010, 18:18