We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rolling tobacco

Penryn, United...
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
277 reviews
84 helpful votes
Rolling tobacco

on my recent trip to Bangkok I found a pharmacy that sold English brands of rolling tobacco

it was located between soi 2 & soi 4 sukhmvit road

might be of interest to someone

Golden Virginia for example was 390baht for 50g

20 replies to this topic
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
10,616 posts
99 reviews
135 helpful votes
1. Re: Rolling tobacco

Is it this big one https://goo.gl/maps/aYTRSUnedRx with the trilingual sign with Chinese characters?

Penryn, United...
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
277 reviews
84 helpful votes
2. Re: Rolling tobacco

yes its the double fronted store , if you was walking from Nana its the 1st store , tobacco products are in the 1st shop on the left

just thought it may be of use to someone

London, England...
2 posts
3. Re: Rolling tobacco

I believe you may have just saved my life! I've been here for under 24 hours and have tried at least 5 7/11.

Thanks!

Thailand
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
174 reviews
158 helpful votes
4. Re: Rolling tobacco

Foodland also does 'British' brand rolling tobacco but beware it is somewhat drier than you will be used to.

Bangkok, Krung...
2 posts
5. Re: Rolling tobacco

There is a smoke shop called “The Session” located at Silom area. This shop sells pipes and tobacco both pipe tobacco and RYO tobacco. They have DRUM, Gilden Virginia, Raw, Mac Baren and rolling papers like RAW, Juicy Jay, Borkum Riff, Captain Black, Dunhill ... Just get off the skytrain Sala Daeng Station (S2) this shop located on the G floor of Silom Complex Shopping Mall

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
7 helpful votes
6. Re: Rolling tobacco

The Session at Silom Complex is a very nice store. I think they just opened back in December 2107. Wonderful staffs, they all speak english. A lot of selection on PIpes, pipetobaccos and rolling papers.

1 post
7. Re: Rolling tobacco

The Session at Silom is GREAT! I found a good variety of good tabacco and papers there, and the wonderful staff were mosty helpful helping me decide which I liked best and offers really personal service, plus the store seems brand new! Absolutely recommed this store to anyone. Looking forwqrd to my next trip to Bangkok.

1 post
8. Re: Rolling tobacco

On our last trip to bkk, we were staying around Silom area and found a smoke shop called Session, it is a one stop shop for any tobacco related products. Highly recommend anyone to get your tobacco and papers there. The kind, helpful and knowledgeable staffs will guide you to get what you need!

Sydney
Level Contributor
71 posts
33 reviews
18 helpful votes
9. Re: Rolling tobacco

Thanks, guys, this is just what I was looking for!

1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
10. Re: Rolling tobacco

The Session is THE place in Bangkok for all your smoking tobacco needs. I had a hard time in the other shops finding what I wanted. Like the others mentioned...this place has a friendly English speaking staff that were happy to take their time explaining some of their new products I was curious about. You can find them on www.TheSessionBangkok.com

Edited: 12 January 2018, 15:27
Reply to: Rolling tobacco
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted