We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bankok to Phuket

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Bankok to Phuket

Dear All ,

I am arriving in Bangkok on 23rd of August at 20.00 . I plan to go to phuket next day in the afternoon which would be the best place to look for hotel . I will stay in phuket for 3 nights

will the hotel keep my luggage ( two medium size suitcases ) ? , till i come back & continue staying

in the same hotel . Do they charge for keeping luggage ?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
11,812 posts
172 reviews
1. Re: Bankok to Phuket

I presume you are looking for a hotel in Bangkok not Phuket? What is your budget? Most higher end hotels will provide storage of luggage for a few days but some cheaper ones will not.

What do you mainly plan to do whilst in Bangkok, if sightseeing you might look for a hotel in the riverside area, if you are mainly into shopping you might like Pratunam or Siam areas, if you want night life you might consider Sukhumvit.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
10,451 posts
99 reviews
2. Re: Bankok to Phuket

You need to tell where you arrive in Bangkok and how you go to Phuket.

If you fly to Phuket with a budget airline, there are decent hotels near Don Mueang airport although you might have more fun staying in a more central hotel.

Many hotels would store your bags for free but the security level can be poor. I have been to hotels where basically anybody can go and browse the left luggage.

3. Re: Bankok to Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2016, 17:17