We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bank Branches / ATM's near Terminal 21 or Radisson Blu?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
380 posts
43 reviews
Bank Branches / ATM's near Terminal 21 or Radisson Blu?

Trying to make a payment for Thai Groupon and since they do not accept foreign credit cards (I've tried many) I am left to try and make a payment offline by going to the places that accept payment for the website.

Many Banks Branches & ATM's

Other Over the Counter / Cash Payments

7 eleven / counter service

TOT (Telecom of thailand)

Tesco Lotus

True Money

Pay at Post

Thanks

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
56 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Bank Branches / ATM's near Terminal 21 or Radisson Blu?

There is a seven eleven in the airport. Whether they accept payments, I am not sure.

It is on levels with all the restaurants.

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,365 posts
33 reviews
2. Re: Bank Branches / ATM's near Terminal 21 or Radisson Blu?

Several of the major Thai banks have outlets in the basement floor of Terminal 21. There is also a big selection of banks in the Exchange Tower diagonally across Sukhumvit Road (via the Skywalk). And CitiBank has a huge building just across Asoke (also via the Skywalk or the underground passage belonging to the MRT). I can't remember if there are other banks in there as well, in the building's shopping mall. I think so. The next 7/11 is probably at the mouth of Sukhumvit Soi 12 (via the Skywalk). There are also bank branches in Times Square. The Skywalk leads directly into the building. No shortage of banks in that neighbourhood.

Edited: 25 August 2014, 10:27
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
78 reviews
3. Re: Bank Branches / ATM's near Terminal 21 or Radisson Blu?

There's definetly an SCM branch in the building / small underground mall next to Citibank, there is also another but can't remember which one in particular.

As Bill mentions there's several (at least 4 from memory) in the basement level of Terminal 21 on the opposite side of the corner from Citibank.

There's 2 x 7/11 stores on Soi 23, both within 2 minutes walk of Sukhumvit rd.

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
337 posts
1 review
4. Re: Bank Branches / ATM's near Terminal 21 or Radisson Blu?

Numerous of ATMs at Terminal 21 also a few banks on the basement

5. Re: Bank Branches / ATM's near Terminal 21 or Radisson Blu?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 16:15