We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bansabi ..... Latphrao Rd

QUEENSLAND
14 posts
Bansabi ..... Latphrao Rd

Hi Everyone.

A friend and I will be staying in Bangkok later this year and although we know this Hostel isn't central. we have opted for it to be one of our choices. I am wondering if someone would know the distance from here back to the MBK and at what cost by taxi?

Kind Regards

Nyree

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,376 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Bansabi ..... Latphrao Rd

It's quite far from MBK. Just a guess, but maybe 150-200 baht in a taxi. Ladphrao soi 71 is near the Ram Inthra Expressway so it could go fairly fast if you're willing to pay the toll, possibly 45 baht. But it really is a long way out. I advise you to seek something closer in or on the Skytrain or MRT line. It's no fun to have to constantly be running back and forth in Bangkok traffic.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
2. Re: Bansabi ..... Latphrao Rd

I agree it is a long way out unless you use the expressway to get to downtown Bangkok a taxi will take for ages especially during the morning and evening rush hour.

My apartment is out that way and it can take me anything from 20 minutes to one hour to get to downtown. At certain times of the day taxi drivers will not trip between theses areas.

I would suggest that if it is not too late you change your hotel.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
3. Re: Bansabi ..... Latphrao Rd

I believe that Bansabi will organise free drop off to local MRT station. Also it depends how long you are staying there for as to how much of an inconvenience the journying is. I have stayed there many times and have not felt inconvenienced at all, infact I'd say it adds to the experience of being in BKK.

4. Re: Bansabi ..... Latphrao Rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 19:20