We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Express E visa processing time

2 posts
Express E visa processing time

I've been planning my trip to Cameroon since October 2023 and knowing how tedious the visa application process can be some times for some people I applied for a standard visa on the 29th of November 2023 with a flight date scheduled for the 15th of February 2024.

I received an email after 2 weeks to submit a response to a question which I did very swiftly. I didn't heat anything back about my application for the next month.

I then decided to resubmitted an express visa application on the 12th of January 2024 and till date I still haven't heard anything back about that.

I mailed my Cameroon passport as this is the first visa application process I'm going through and no one would even pick up my calls or reply to my emails inquiring if it was received or if I need to upload anything else.

Can anyone please tell me if this is normal and if I might get a response soon or would I be better of just pushing my flight forward.

This process is really daunting

1 reply
Yaounde, Cameroon
Level Contributor
149 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Express E visa processing time

Many people are having difficulties with the new online visa process. If you are in a country where there is an Embassy of Cameroon, move there and explain. Otherwise, apply again using a different e-mail. If nothing moves forward within few days, then I may go at the ministry of external relations and check out what you can do or how you should do.

Reply to: Express E visa processing time
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cameroon
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.