We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What can you say about Cameroon ?

Yaounde, Cameroon
Level Contributor
149 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
What can you say about Cameroon ?

Hello travellers. Please share some of your good and bad experience in Cameroon.

6 replies to this topic
Yaounde, Cameroon
Level Contributor
149 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: What can you say about Cameroon ?

Hello to you guys who want to know more about Cameroon or make a trip in Cameroon.

IHello to you Friends who want to know more about Cameroon or make a trip in Cameroon. If you have any question, be free to Ask me.

Actually, many people abroad are complaining about the Cameroon evisa online process. What I can tell you is that it works. But if you are facing difficulties please go to the contact email link and send an e-mail. They will reply and solve the difficulty.

USA
Level Contributor
238 posts
1 review
2. Re: What can you say about Cameroon ?

Hello Mr. Sonezu,

Two of us would like to visit Cameroon and the rainforest at Dja Faunal Reserve. We are very interested in seeing gorillas and chimpanzees. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Yaounde, Cameroon
Level Contributor
149 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: What can you say about Cameroon ?

Hi ! Yes it is possible. Do you have already a detailled plan for the trip ? De can discuss more about this by email at langephares@gmail.com or by WhatsApp+237 650 48 93 12.

Cameroon us looking forward to have you on his Land.

USA
Level Contributor
238 posts
1 review
4. Re: What can you say about Cameroon ?

I will email you - but tourists can see wild gorillas in Cameroon? I have heard mixed things from people. Two options I was pointed to were - a 40 km trek to Bouamir (with low chance) and Lobeke (50% chance) but gorillas are not habituated. Do you understand this to be the case still? I also heard that gorillas tracking is not open to tourists. Thanks.

Yaounde, Cameroon
Level Contributor
149 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
5. Re: What can you say about Cameroon ?

Yes gorilla tracking is forbiden.

USA
Level Contributor
238 posts
1 review
6. Re: What can you say about Cameroon ?

That'll be a big negative for us - as much as we want to visit Cameroon. Possible to do Chimps in Cameroon and Gorilla in Republic of Congo (not DRC)?

Reply to: What can you say about Cameroon ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cameroon
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.