We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best roulette and poker?

Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best roulette and poker?

Heading out in 4 weeks from scotland and was wondering where is best for "rapid roulette" and for $1/2 cash game poker?

Im a pretty decent poker player but dont have much time to get involved in big tourneys so would prefer cash games,have already played excalibur,caesars,mgm and riviera in the past.

As for roulette i would just prefer again low stakes to try out my system haha,heard rapid roulette was better for privacy as this would be better,dont fancy looking silly if my system screws up lol,any info please and thank you

1. Re: Best roulette and poker?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2016, 17:16