We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe travels prob- it says my identity does not match- but i

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
438 posts
24 reviews
27 helpful votes
Safe travels prob- it says my identity does not match- but i
Save

Any suggestions what to do- I have called left message and emailed

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Petaluma, California
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
12 helpful votes
1. Re: Safe travels prob- it says my identity does not match- but i
Save

Describe the problem in more detail if possible.

2. Re: Safe travels prob- it says my identity does not match- but i

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2021, 07:06

Kapaa, Hawaii
Level Contributor
68,372 posts
3 reviews
11 helpful votes
3. Re: Safe travels prob- it says my identity does not match- but i
Save

Without more info, we can't help you much.

One thing I wouldn't do is ask the airline, they have nothing to do with the Safe Travel program except to offer pre clearance at some of their airports. They are often wrong with some of the answers they give too.

Using the Help Center of the Safe Travel website is good, stick with that.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
438 posts
24 reviews
27 helpful votes
4. Re: Safe travels prob- it says my identity does not match- but i
Save

Yes so when I upload it my results it said that the name on my results did not match my name is entered on safe travel site. That was wrong the names were identical. Of five friends who have travelled to Hawaii over the past three months two of them it turns out had had the exact same problem. We’re wondering if it’s a canadian thing.

I was quite stressed because I got my results around 8:15 AM Toronto time and of course that’s the middle of the night in Hawaii. So the helpdesk operates 10 AM to 10 PM Hawaii time but that would be 4 PM my time and that seems like a long time to wait.

What I did with us I called the helpline of go Hawaii and I left a message as instructed that was around 9 AM my time and at the same time I emailed to the info link my problem the details of my flight the details of me and I uploaded my results. I believe the email helpline is respond to from 6 AM to 8 PM Hawaii time.

Bottom line I started to get email responses sometime after 12 noon and around 3:30 PM my time they had entered it manually and all was fine and I also got a phone call around 4:05 PM and she two confirmed everything with now fixed. The helpline both calling and email works well if anyone has any problems

And now it’s just one more day to go yeah

Reply to: Safe travels prob- it says my identity does not match- but i
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.