We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antelope Canyon Tours Arizona

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
131 posts
10 reviews
36 helpful votes
Antelope Canyon Tours Arizona

I am trying to find out about various tour options for Antelope Canyon guided tours in Arizona. My husband are planning a trip in early April and wanted to find out which companies people were happy with. Possibly a half day tour depending on the cost - group tour not private. Thanks for any information you can give me.

8 replies to this topic
1. Re: Antelope Canyon Tours Arizona

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
87,393 posts
62 reviews
97 helpful votes
2. Re: Antelope Canyon Tours Arizona

Hi Monioz,

Just a heads up that this Support Forum is for questions about having technical problems using the website, it is not for asking questions about a Travel Destination.

The best place to ask your question about tour options is the Arizona Forum. Link is here:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28924-i139-Arizona.html

Use the "Ask a Question" button to start a new topic and get advice/suggestions/ideas. Avoid tagging your question on to an existing thread.

As for the PM you sent me, I was only advising the OP (Original Poster) about what the problem might be with his/her review of Antelope Canyon not getting published.

Be prepared for someone to report your thread as inappropriate for this Forum. That will remove the wording in your OP. I hope they will leave your question up long enough for you to read my post here.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
131 posts
10 reviews
36 helpful votes
3. Re: Antelope Canyon Tours Arizona

Now trying to figure out how to delete it.

Padua, Italy
Level Contributor
39,622 posts
136 reviews
200 helpful votes
4. Re: Antelope Canyon Tours Arizona

Click on the "Report inappropriate content" link and then on "Remove my post".

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
108,303 posts
99 reviews
638 helpful votes
5. Re: Antelope Canyon Tours Arizona

Hi Monioz;

As a newer user of the forums, I would suggest before posting on any forum to read the "sticky" at the top of the forum’s page, if there is one. The sticky will explain the focus/purpose of the forum, important information, and other details. As an example, the sticky at the top of this forum is;

"PLEASE READ: How to use the Support forum!" and has a push-pin icon beside it.

You can delete your own post by clicking on the "Report inappropriate content" button within the post you wish to delete and then selecting "Remove my post" from the pull-down menu.

Best Regards

Level Contributor
472 posts
Tripadvisor Staff  
6. Re: Antelope Canyon Tours Arizona

Hi Monioz,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Arizona Forum.

Happy Travels!

Martha

Tripadvisor Community Team

Edited: 23 February 2024, 18:05
Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
22,282 posts
111 reviews
110 helpful votes
7. Re: Antelope Canyon Tours Arizona

Tours of slot canyons are brief. Upper Antelope 30-45 minutes, lower 45-60 minutes. All group tours. These are small short canyons. All the tours are the same. Book what fits your schedule.

https://navajonationparks.org/guided-tour-operators/antelope-canyon-tour-operators/

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
131 posts
10 reviews
36 helpful votes
8. Re: Antelope Canyon Tours Arizona

Thank you. I had thought that the post had been deleted because it wasn't the proper place but I guess it was not.

Reply to: Antelope Canyon Tours Arizona
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.