We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nor Yauyos Cochas -The most beautiful landscape in Peru

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
205 posts
11 reviews
Nor Yauyos Cochas -The most beautiful landscape in Peru

Hello, I just came back from Peru. I want to highly recommend people to visit this stunning beautiful landscape. The whole scenery include hundreds of waterfalls, cascades, blue lakes, canyon , gorge... Many travelers did not notice this area because this landscape reserve was newly founded in 2001 by Peru government. It is not easy to get there from Lima because poor transportation. I was able to find a English speaking private tour operator in Huancayo to take me there. It is a fantastic journey which I will remember forever. If you have time in Lima and want to enjoy nature beauty, then please don't miss the opportunity to visit there. It need at least three days two nights trip. You can view the Youtube to see the stunning beautiful landscape of this area. (Especially Huancaya and Vilca village)

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,653 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Nor Yauyos Cochas -The most beautiful landscape in Peru

Now I'm very envious - I may have to do a trip back to Peru as I missed this area. Thanks for bringing it to my and other's atention

2. Re: Nor Yauyos Cochas -The most beautiful landscape in Peru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2018, 18:18
Get answers to your questions about Lima Region