We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moatrek small group tours

Level Contributor
212 posts
3 reviews
Moatrek small group tours
Save

Feedback if you have used them?

Thank you

1 reply
Level Contributor
212 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Moatrek small group tours
Save

I looked into it but decided against it for that following reason only. After questioning them I discovered that we were going to be mentally harassed by their music nonstop inside the coach during the daily drive

I like music but only when I want to hear it and…. not when it is shoved down my ears FOR HOURS when I don’t …even if I do not dislike or even like what's playing,… but for hours No thanks!

Only music addicts do and we are not!

Let’s not be mistaken. The music is not geared for the guests .. but for the guides who cannot function without their daily dose of their music, and they think everybody is like them, when as a fact of life different people have different musical taste, as well as different sensibility to what is loud or not in volume

Their response was for us to bring earphones or ear plugs where we would have to remove them each time I needed to talk to my wife and vice versa

Reply to: Moatrek small group tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.