We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Natura glider weight minimum

Shrewsbury...
Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
86 helpful votes
Dreams Natura glider weight minimum

We are looking at the Dreams Natura. We have a couple of adventures 12 and 9 year old, but they are skinny. What is the weight minimum for the aerial glider at the resort? I can’t event consider going there if they don’t meet the requirements. They would be devastated.

2 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
18 posts
41 reviews
193 helpful votes
1. Re: Dreams Natura glider weight minimum

Min weight s about 65lbs they will also go by height and as long as they are 3.93 ft or taller they are good to go. They do have maximum weights though and I think thats around 250lbs. The ride is basically controlled through magnetic brakes and they have mechnisms that limit the speed and slow it down before it reaches the end.

You can read more here and it states basically what I have above. https://rollglider.com/faq/

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
18 posts
41 reviews
193 helpful votes
2. Re: Dreams Natura glider weight minimum

That is link is for the glider ride itself but I think the hotel might have stricter policies likely due to insurance and liability for the hotel. Here is more precise info. It looks to be 80lb min and 200lb max.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g240327-d17789250-r948709654-Dreams_Natura_Resort_Spa-Puerto_Morelos_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

Reply to: Dreams Natura glider weight minimum
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.