We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Junior Suite Pool View Location

Ocklawaha, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
Club Junior Suite Pool View Location

Hello friends,

I understand these rooms are located in buildings 7A and 7B and 9. Can someone tell me if that location is functional (relatively close to the amenities) and quiet. Are there any significant differences among them to consider?

Many thanks,

Don Miguel

1 reply
Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
93 reviews
377 helpful votes
1. Re: Club Junior Suite Pool View Location

Errrr......I think you forgot to mention what resort?:):) However, having been 11 times, I think you're referring to ERC? 7A and 9, yes, but 7B is classed as ocean view. Everything is close. However, 9 would be the quietest as 7A overlooks the handicap pool which leads to the main pool and overlooks the plaza. Google "Excellence Riviera Cancun interactive map" (it's on their website) and check the category and room locations. Unfortunately, TripAdvisor will not let me post a link. HTH

Reply to: Club Junior Suite Pool View Location
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.