We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar "Junior Suite Star Family"

Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
Iberostar "Junior Suite Star Family"

Hi, has anyone stayed in in at the Iberostar Maya in a room type called "Junior Suite star family"? It is advertised as having two queen beds, a trundle bed and a teepee. The website doesn't really show any pictures of what this room set up look like so I was hoping for someone who has stayed in this room type to give some input. It is different than a family suite because it is not 2 adjoining rooms, it is just one room.

Thank you!

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Iberostar "Junior Suite Star Family"

Bump! Has anyone stayed in this type of room? Thanks!

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
5,167 posts
81 reviews
90 helpful votes
2. Re: Iberostar "Junior Suite Star Family"

We have not stayed in one of those rooms but I saw the room online and thought it looked interesting. I do wonder with them adding the "Star Family" to the room category, if its a room at a higher cost because it includes the special club perks.

Lumberton, Texas
1 post
3. Re: Iberostar "Junior Suite Star Family"

We have reservations for this room in June. A guy posted a video of the room in this fb group, Iberostar Selection Lindo, Maya & Grand Fan Group.

Raleigh, North...
2 posts
4. Re: Iberostar "Junior Suite Star Family"

We stayed in this suite in November last year. It had a sofa bed and then a pull-down murphy-type bed (but more of a full size). No teepees to be seen. Our kids were 11 and 8; I want to say there was another lower trundle bed underneath, but I can't remember for sure. It worked well for us but I don't know if the other rooms have that or if it is indeed only Star Family. There weren't any other perks or benefits to the higher price that we could tell.

Reply to: Iberostar "Junior Suite Star Family"
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.