We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beverley hills heights - silverpoint

sleepy hollow
1 post
1 review
beverley hills heights - silverpoint

I've been approached by Silverpoint with an incredible offer to stay at one of their apartments. I asked if this was timeshare and was told that they have bought all the apartments from timeshare owners and need to let them out to generate more income.

Flights to be paid by us but can anyone let me know more about this set up as I don't want to be hassled or under any pressure to buy!

up north
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: beverley hills heights - silverpoint

timeshare or holiday club as they now call it ..a cheap holiday if you can stand all day with the hard sell ? i prefer not too !!

just keep saying NO !!

Edited: 13 May 2012, 04:43
Tenerife, Spain
Destination Expert
for Tenerife, Los Cristianos
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: beverley hills heights - silverpoint

If they have bought all of the apartments,why does their website have a page to enable owners to pay their maintenance fees online?

We used to own timeshare here some years ago and while it is a nice resort, you will almost certainly be subjected to the same hard sell that they tried on us a few times.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,110 posts
44 reviews
3. Re: beverley hills heights - silverpoint

they have not bought all the apts from timeshare owners, they've been saying the same about palm beach.

We still own ours as does my friend, and lots of others as we meet them each march and nov.

but when resort properties owned it, the fees were very high, and a lot of owners gave there apts back, my friend did, then silverpoint took over and they halved the rent, making it a bargain.

but they was left with a lot of empty apts so they now rent them out, some cheap with the hard sell and a timeshare meeting, and they also rent out through companies now and you pay full price for the apts, but there's no timshare meeting.

so at the end of the day it really is up to you, do you want the cheap holiday and the hard sell, or do you want a relaxing holiday.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: beverley hills heights - silverpoint

I think its how you hear or read ....."We have bought all the apartments from time share owners " and not "we own the complex in its entirety ".All the complex certainly has not been bought by them as family still have 2 properties there ( just checked with them ) They may well have " Purchased all their properties from those dispensing with their time share leases but not from everyone "

Northwich, United...
1 post
1 review
5. Re: beverley hills heights - silverpoint

My wife and I went to this resort in April this year 2012 for a week. We told them that we would not buy any "Time Share" under any circumstances, but would act as advocates if it lived up to what we had been promised.

We attended a presentation from a guy called Richard and everything was explained. We told Richard and his boss that we liked the place but would not be buying in.

The presentation was not hard sell and we were not pressurised into buying anything we didn't want.

The resort was everything they said and we had a really good week. Richard took us out on a Sun Seeker power boat which was great.The week cost us £29 plus flights and our taxi back to the airport.

Mike and Liz

6. Re: beverley hills heights - silverpoint

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 08:40
Get answers to your questions about Arona
Recent Conversations