We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours

13 posts
Tours

Hello,

Most information on South Sudan is out of date, yet i'm looking to do a tour for three or four days end of April. Does anyone have recommendations?

I would like to do a Juba City Tour, and then a tour of nearby tribes. Does anyone know the difference between meeting Mundari tribes on a day tour, compared to overnighting with them?

Kind regards,

Luke

5 replies to this topic
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
1 review
1. Re: Tours

Recent Review

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g776943-d23088971-Reviews-Metro_Safaris_and_Tours-Juba_Central_Equatoria_State.html

Website

http://metrosafarisandtours.com/

2. Re: Tours

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

Ori
Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Tours

Hello,

Has someone here joinned an exist group of Metro Safaris as a solo traveller?

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
779 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Tours

Unfortunately I don't know if the admin allows to recommend some guides and tour operators who do it from Uganda 🇺🇬🇺🇬🇺🇬 side to south Sudan..

Ori
Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
5. Re: Tours

So send me a mail: orilevy80@hotmail.com

Reply to: Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about South Sudan
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.