We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather first week of May

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
Weather first week of May

Hi

We land on 27th April for a week, I have been keeping an eye on weather apps but generally is it warm enough for sunbathing around this time?

5 replies to this topic
England
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
16 reviews
54 helpful votes
1. Re: Weather first week of May

It will be fabulous at that time of year.

Summer really kicks off after Easter and just gets warmer and warmer.

2. Re: Weather first week of May

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

What are forum guidelines?

North West England...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
3. Re: Weather first week of May

I wouldn’t worry. We are here now and it’s been mid twenties today with no cloud until 6pm. We’ve been in the hotel pool for an hour, a quick paddle in the sea and now I’m quite pink and glowing now. Pass me the aftersun.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
81 reviews
75 helpful votes
4. Re: Weather first week of May

We arrived on 3rd April and had been constantly checking weather apps and forecasts and have packed with chilly weather in mind, we’ve had glorious sunshine every day (until today when it’s slightly overcast with sunny spells) but it is very windy by 3pm here in Protaras, and nights are particularly cold. By May I’m sure the weather will improve and it’ll be even better. But we have been very lucky for this time of year and packed jackets for the evening.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
516 posts
20 reviews
9 helpful votes
5. Re: Weather first week of May

Yes it certainly will be good for sunbathing.

Reply to: Weather first week of May
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.