We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paphos restaurant recommendations

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
99 reviews
58 helpful votes
Paphos restaurant recommendations

My wife and I are staying in Paphos for a week at the end of April. We enjoy eating out and are curious if there are any restaurants not to miss? (Don't worry about location in Paphos - close to the Old Town or Tombs of the Kings is great, but happy to drive as well.)

We're mostly after restaurants with good food (i.e. good quality produce, tasty, etc) and service rather than anything particularly fancy.

But if there are a few fancier options that would be great too. If you take good food and service as a prerequisite, probably restaurants that tick the box for some or all of the following:

- ocean views;

- fine-dining (e.g. Michelin tasting menu vibes)

- seafood / steak

If anyone has any recommendations that would be fantastic!

4 replies to this topic
Greater London...
Level Contributor
174 posts
128 reviews
155 helpful votes
1. Re: Paphos restaurant recommendations

Hi Pete,

Agora in the old town will tick all your boxes - lovely sunset views, great mezze (meat or veg), wonderful locally sourced wine from the smaller vineyards, brilliant service and a really friendly team. For fine dining, I’d recommend O’Shin in the Elysium hotel and also Divine Peak on Tombs of the Kings Road with the latter two being expensive but worth it.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
84 posts
5 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Paphos restaurant recommendations

The Melitzia tavern in Tala square is not to be missed! Take a look.

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
99 reviews
58 helpful votes
3. Re: Paphos restaurant recommendations

Thanks @PaphosUK and @Moulia!

Paphos District...
Level Contributor
880 posts
91 reviews
71 helpful votes
4. Re: Paphos restaurant recommendations

Sunday lunch Cypriot buffet style at Perikles in Nata village.

Muse in the Old Town.

Olivios in Anarita.

Agora in the Old Town.

Reply to: Paphos restaurant recommendations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.