We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding

Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
14 helpful votes
Wedding

Hi looking for some help and advice please

My best friend is getting married next year, we are looking around paphos or limisol area.

We have looked at some packages but are getting lost working prices out.

She would love something rustic or garden style, not to expensive and there will be about 20 to 30 of us.

We are open to ideas and would love some inspiration.

Thank you for your time xxx Debbie

9 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
121 posts
45 reviews
21 helpful votes
1. Re: Wedding

Debbie, could you not ask a travel agent re location, numbers and ideas for venues?

I’m sure there will some folks on here that could suggest some ideas for the venue but when it comes to pricing for that number of people imo would be better done through agent.

Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
14 helpful votes
2. Re: Wedding

Thank you for your reply the number of guests was only in regards to venues for ideas everyone will be sorting their own holidays xxx

Rugby, United...
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
3,369 posts
92 reviews
127 helpful votes
3. Re: Wedding

We have just come back from a wedding near Paphos which was absolutely fantastic and went perfectly. It was arranged by Intimate Weddings Cyprus who are a mother and daughter business. The venue was a lovely stone inn called Vasilias Nikoklis Inn. I can’t praise it enough. It might be worth a look.

Level Contributor
291 posts
4. Re: Wedding

I would get married in amongst the ruins, like a Roman gladiator. If not then on one of those tacky bottom less boats.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
845 posts
65 reviews
38 helpful votes
5. Re: Wedding

Might be worth watching Sun, Sea and Brides to be Cyprus back in 2019 get few ideas.

Quite a few wedding planners here and wedding buses to transport guests as well as getting wed on a boat

stockie
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
80 reviews
66 helpful votes
6. Re: Wedding

Not sure if this is helpful but The Windmill restaurant hold lots of wedding receptions and it is amazing. Nancy is very helpful and you could find them on facebook. Also is Ficardo restaurant who also have a rustic garden but not sure if they have or need a licence to hold the wedding ceremony.

Good luck in your search.

7. Re: Wedding

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
2,745 posts
154 reviews
93 helpful votes
8. Re: Wedding

There are lots of Wedding Planners in Cyprus & I would contact one. They will make sure all the paperwork is correct & they will have had lots of experience at booking venues & receptions.

9. Re: Wedding

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

Reply to: Wedding
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.