We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Greece - June 2019

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Trip to Greece - June 2019

Hello!

I'm going to Greece next year and I have some doubts about places to visit.

Basic informations:

Trip: 16 nights - June 07 to June 22

Brazilian, 26 years, single

07 - 09: Atenas: I really want to know the historical part of the city!

10 - 13: Mykonos: hostel, beaches, party and night life

14 - 17: Santorini: great hotel, beaches, sunset and calm walking in the city

18 - 22: I have many doubts to visit Crete or Naxos. What do you think? Great beaches and greek culture it's really important.

And the schedule is good? Are you modify something?

Thank you!

2 replies to this topic
Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
23,826 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: Trip to Greece - June 2019

When island hopping please note that even if distances between islands don't look far every time you get up and move the best part of one day will be lost from your itinerary (you shall pack\unpack, check out and in of hotels, transport to and from ports, some waiting time in ports, time for embarking\disembarking and the actual time used for the journey).

You will also have to adjust to the ferry schedules departure time. Often there is only one or two ferries daily between the destinations – even in main season.

Also take into consideration that staying anywhere for 2 nights will only equal one full day.

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
9,653 posts
87 reviews
2. Re: Trip to Greece - June 2019

"14 - 17: Santorini: great hotel, beaches, sunset and calm walking in the city"

Santorini's beaches are black. volcanic and gritty. Just checking you know this.

As for "calm walking in the city".... did you know Santorini is VERY popular these days - in fact they are having to limit the number of cruise ships that arrive as the place is getting overrun.

https:/…

"18 - 22: I have many doubts to visit Crete or Naxos. What do you think? Great beaches and greek culture it's really important"

You would get what you are looking for on either island. I would pick Naxos in your case as Crete is huge and best left for a separate trip just to Crete.

Reply to: Trip to Greece - June 2019
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted