We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad expirience with ARAMIS

Ljubljana, Slovenia
1 post
Bad expirience with ARAMIS

In the beginning of July 2018 had extremely bad experience with ARAMIS rent car in Athens. Strongly, not recommend them. They delivered the car to Airport and made very fast take over. Found that fuel tank was empty, only 2,3 liters, car was not cleaned, three years old, damages everywhere around, GPS didn’t work. Asked for new GPS one and they told me that don’t have another one and will not charge for GPS, even that they charged it. After some kilometers got alarm about pressure in the tires. Stopped on petrol station and person who is repairing tiers found that there was overpressure in front right tire. Could you imagine how danger is overpressure in the tire. Also found that spare tire was empty and the tools for wheel changing is missing. Alarm didn’t disappeared even that pressure was checked every two days. Maybe because of different tiers on front and back site. Engine noise was terrible and didn’t drive more than 90 km/h. seems that they don’t checking cars before delivering to customer. They are charging to customer if not return the car with same fuel level as delivered but how to return the car with 2,3 liters? OK, options is that they charged for previous customer and didn’t fill the tank . When found that they charged for GPS even that told me that will not, I sent them email 3 times and asked for money back, they even didn’t answer. Totally unprofessional company and really don’t use them to avoid stress and swindle. Pictures in attacments.

1 reply
1 post
1. Re: Bad expirience with ARAMIS

I have totally different experience... Athens 19.8-22.8. - Hyundai i20 in perfect condition, clean outside, inside, very reasonable price 75€/3days with FDW 15€/3days, free transport to/from Koropi metro station. No problem with block/unblock deposit, highly recommended

Reply to: Bad expirience with ARAMIS
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted