We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carefull - Do not rent a car with WOWRent

1 post
1 review
Carefull - Do not rent a car with WOWRent

ROBBERY! DO NOT RENT WITH THEM! If you don't want to be robbed don't rent with them. When they give you the car they check it in seconds and they don't mark all the scratches (we were the ones you alerted them to some of the scratches, they don't look at the mirrors for example) and then when you give the car back they look at everything with huge detail to try to find things that they didn't mark at the beginning (now they look at the mirrors) and make you pay huge amounts of money for things you didn't do. Worst, when you complain they sat they don't understand what you are saying (now they don't understand English anymore!) and deny giving you their names. We payed 154 euros for a 1 mm scratch in the mirror we didn't do, we complained, they refused to give their names (the responsable person said his name was Marco but no last mame and the girl that did the check out didn't say her name) and became aggressive.

Really if you don't want to waste money do not use this company. They are not honest and should be closed.

22 replies to this topic
Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
16,888 posts
72 reviews
21. Re: Carefull - Do not rent a car with WOWRent

Or you rent from a reputable company that accepts fair wear and tear.

Donna, do you have a second account?

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
40,724 posts
18 reviews
22. Re: Carefull - Do not rent a car with WOWRent

No, Douglas, I don't have a second account. When I signed in this morning, something that lots of us have been having issues with, it assigned another name on my account. I've answered several question with that name as it was easier than having to continually sign in, as has been the norm for me for the past three weeks. It's an ongoing issue that TA is aware of.

Donna

Reply to: Carefull - Do not rent a car with WOWRent
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Olbia