We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

General Quick Questions

Mumbai, India
8 posts
General Quick Questions
Save

Traveling to a one day trip covering Lake Como & Bellagio possible? Better to spend the night at lake Como or return back to Milan.

Also traveling to Verona and Bologna for a one day trip is okay?

Besides historical culture anything interesting to check out in Rome?

I'd be visiting Positano & Amalfi at the end of my trip. How many days are enough over there? Positano is too expensive. Is there an area I should live around Positano that can give me a better budget friendly option at Positano? Should I be staying over at Amalfi or Positano?

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: General Quick Questions

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2021, 21:30
Edited: 13 October 2021, 21:30

3 posts
2. Re: General Quick Questions
Save

Anything interesting and not cultural to check out in Rome? Well, You could hike the famous 7 hills, but dress in layers: it often snows on the top of the Quirinale Hill. Otherwise you could explore the Grottoes under the park in front of the Colosseum. They are Called Nero's Cave or something similar.

Reply to: General Quick Questions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.