We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm Solo

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
Benidorm Solo

Was meant going to benidorm next weekend but the other person pulled out,Should I still go by myself or just cancel altogether

20 replies to this topic
Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
2,490 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Benidorm Solo

Go! If you are just the least bit outgoing, you will be fine.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
14,968 posts
71 reviews
2. Re: Benidorm Solo

Just go holiday and enjoy a different location to home. If you are in a centrally located hotel you are bound to meet lots of people to talk to. Take a couple of books with you in case you want to stay in at night.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
76 reviews
3. Re: Benidorm Solo

are you booked a package was hotel booked can it be changed to solo without extra charge

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
4. Re: Benidorm Solo

I've been loads of times before so I know my way around,can be quite out going especially with the few drinks in me 😜 Just I normally go with other people so bit worried what it be like alone

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
5. Re: Benidorm Solo

It's all paid for so it would go to waste

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
6. Re: Benidorm Solo

I booked in close to the square so am close to everything

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
14,968 posts
71 reviews
7. Re: Benidorm Solo

Don't let the money go to waste. Just go on holiday.

If it's a package holiday you can still pay a smallish amount of money to get the other persons ticket changed to another name.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
8. Re: Benidorm Solo

I booked everything myself separately but got cheap enough tbh the person I was going with just gave me the elbow so kinda 90% sure of going alone need some head space not that benidorm I'd too quite

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: Benidorm Solo

Still go I go on my own sometimes you will meet new ppl. Don't throw yr holiday away you will enjoy yourself

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
10. Re: Benidorm Solo

Anywhere u can recommend to go to alone as normally I go out in the square etc dancing but don't think that's great idea alone

Reply to: Benidorm Solo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm