We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boring i know but the weather?

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
210 posts
10 reviews
Boring i know but the weather?

Sorry foks i know but i have to ask. We're flying out for the firrt time since 2016 and obviously we are hearing reports about the weather. Rather than hear stories i trust the info on here more. You guys know we love Benidorm and we just couldnt visit last year and although it doesnt rain in the bars, i would like a bit of nice weather. Hows it looking over there?

6 replies to this topic
Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,669 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Boring i know but the weather?

It's been a tad damp today, as has a lot of southern Europe unfortunately.

…dnsalias.com/view/viewer_index.shtml…

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
6,691 posts
127 reviews
2. Re: Boring i know but the weather?

Has been great until today when it hammered down all afternoon still damp and cool now and looks like tomorrow will be similar, hopefully much better the following days😊.

Atb steve

Edited: 26 September 2018, 08:11
Bonnie Scotland
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: Boring i know but the weather?

Hi ;-) You have not stated when you will be going so how are we supposed to assist you ?

Cheers ;-0 Wullie

Callosa D.En Sarria
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Boring i know but the weather?

Since 2016, the weather has changed dramatically !!!!

You never know what's going to happen day by day.

You don't say your departure date, which can easily be checked on Google.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
20 reviews
5. Re: Boring i know but the weather?

As mentioned nobody can help if you dont say when you are going and to be honest neither can we help about future weather either as we all 'hear stories' (or weather forecasts to use their actual names) to relay this information to you. Not sure what different results you expect from people compared to what googling weather can provide??

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
29 reviews
6. Re: Boring i know but the weather?

Been three times this year in June, July/Aug and Sept and the weather has been very mixed as is the October forecast. Basically expect a lot of cloud, some rain and when the sun does come out for it to be hot 25c to 27c.

Reply to: Boring i know but the weather?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm