We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

sunderland
Level Contributor
649 posts
21 reviews
Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

Hi all I know this question will have been done to death but I’m still confused!never used easyjet for years so here goes.Flying out with Jet2.com with our 2 large cases upto 22kg don’t need to use our allocated hand luggage outbound.We are flying back with easyjet am I right in thinking I can pay £5 each to have our hand luggage in the hold?freeing up space and kgs for extra spirits etc in our cases?and do I just pay at Alicante?sorry for all the questions and I would appreciate any help,thanks Louise x

12 replies to this topic
Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,646 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

Hi Lou, Read info on the link below. Looks like you are referring to the" hands free" option.

Always more expensive at airport. Go into "manage my booking" and book it online before you go. Have you booked your hold luggage for return with Easyjet?

easyjet.com/en/…cabin-bag-and-hold-luggage

Margaurite

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
14,825 posts
71 reviews
2. Re: Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

Between £14 to £34 depending on route to add hold luggage of 23 kg.

sunderland
Level Contributor
649 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

Thanks for the replies we already have paid for our 23kg hold cases yes and I’ve just had a read through and think we will be lucky enough to take the hand luggage onboard as my hubby is wheelchair bound so we normally on the plane first,fingers crossed...thanks again x

Level Contributor
18 posts
4. Re: Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

Does anyone know if you pay hands free with easijet can you put spirits and liquids in hand luggage

Crackenback...
Level Contributor
772 posts
65 reviews
5. Re: Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

Only if you buy them airside at the airport, otherwise you won't get them through security.

lancs
Level Contributor
530 posts
6. Re: Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

<<<<Does anyone know if you pay hands free with easijet can you put spirits and liquids in hand luggage >>>>

I would contact easy jet regarding that one, seen as you dont go through security with them they are checked in before you go through there.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
14,825 posts
71 reviews
7. Re: Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

Think the question has been asked before. Only time you can put liquids over 100mil, is if you have bought them airside.

Same aircraft security rules would apply for safety reasons.

Level Contributor
18 posts
8. Re: Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

Hand luggage would be checked in with cases and liquid allowed in hold luggage before you go through security just not sure of rules

glasgow
Level Contributor
706 posts
44 reviews
9. Re: Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

If u have a monthly 3 mobile bill u can text UPGRADE to

88555 and put your cabin bag in hold for free.

Edited: 02 September 2018, 13:25
glasgow
Level Contributor
706 posts
44 reviews
10. Re: Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry

Sorry

just seen u r flying with jet 2. Previous message is only for easy jet flights

Reply to: Easyjet hand luggage...Sorry
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm