We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Mallorca?

Kos, Greece
1 post
Save Topic
Where to stay in Mallorca?

Hi all.. We are couple both early 30's and we will visit Mallorca for 6 days beginning of July.

I still haven't decide play to stay , we both want great beaches probably some nice beach bars sunsets and romantic stuff :) Not crowded , no young people to drink and party just nice restaurants around but easy access to the beach! Any suggestions?

Posada Terra Santa
Posada Terra Santa
#1 of 76 hotels in Palma de Mallorca
AH Art Hotel Palma
AH Art Hotel Palma
#2 of 76 hotels in Palma de Mallorca
ICON Roseto
ICON Roseto
#3 of 76 hotels in Palma de Mallorca
3 replies to this topic
London
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Mallorca?

take a look at port de pollensa

have to say, begining of july is only a couple of weeks away and accomodation is pretty hard to find in mallorca, especially almost peak season, so you may well be restricted on where you want to go at such short notice.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Mallorca?

Is it better to stay in palma ?my sister and I want to visit in mid July. Im 26 and shes 22 .. is magluf a good choice too? Whats the difference?

Thanks!

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
5,041 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Mallorca?

Palma is a beautiful, historic city, not a beach resort. Magaluf is a full-on, purpose-built holiday resort. They are like chalk and cheese.

Where to stay depends on your likes and dislikes and what you want to do on your holiday. If you give a bit more information I’m sure somebody will be able to help.

Mentioned in this post
Palma Suites
Palma Suites
359 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Magaluf
Magaluf
Majorca, Spain
Reply to: Where to stay in Mallorca?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca