We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seville train station to hotel

U.S.A. ( the land...
Level Contributor
4,238 posts
Seville train station to hotel

We will be staying at Hotel America Sevilla in Old Town ( Plaza del Duque de la Victoria, 9, Old Town, 41002). What is the best ( fastest, easiest, not too expensive) way for us to get to our hotel from the train station? We will be coming on the Renfe from Madrid in the morning. We will have two bags - one a carry-on type duffel and the other an average sized suitcase, both on wheels.

Muchas gracias! ( I wrote to the hotel but haven't got any directions yet).

13 replies to this topic
Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Seville train station to hotel

Bus 32 from the station to Plaza del Duque stop and then walk 2 mins to your hotel.

Or walk the whole way if you feel like (it is about 25 mins walk)

Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
248 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Seville train station to hotel

There'll also be plenty of taxis immediately outside of the station. It won't be an expensive journey.

Farmington, CT
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Seville train station to hotel

I agree with Riki --- tons of cabs at the station and not too costly. You can ask them for an estimate up front.

U.S.A. ( the land...
Level Contributor
4,238 posts
4. Re: Seville train station to hotel

Thank you all!

myscreen123: my one concern re bus is whether it will accommodate our luggage ( one suitcase and one carry -on duffel).

Riki S and ahyat : About how much do you think a taxi would cost? Do they have meters on? Is any taxi outside the station okay or do we have to look for certain companies?

Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
248 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: Seville train station to hotel

I'm not certain on fare as I rarely use them, but it's only a short journey. You'll get change from a 20, I'm sure.

The taxis in Seville are city taxis, and regulated as such. The meter will be on at all times and tariffs, including any charges for luggage, will be clearly displayed.

U.S.A. ( the land...
Level Contributor
4,238 posts
6. Re: Seville train station to hotel

Thank you, Riki S :-)

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
71,431 posts
3,815 reviews
7. Re: Seville train station to hotel

A taxi may cost about 8 euros.

U.S.A. ( the land...
Level Contributor
4,238 posts
8. Re: Seville train station to hotel

That helps..thanks, BennyMalaga!

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
24 reviews
9. Re: Seville train station to hotel

you are coming from the train station, so you are expected to have luggage. You can get into the bus with your luggage. There is not much space to accommodate your luggage in city buses, but you keep them near to you and that will be fine. it is a short ride.

U.S.A. ( the land...
Level Contributor
4,238 posts
10. Re: Seville train station to hotel

Okay, okay, myscreen123, how much more gratitude do you want from me, today ? ;-) Just kidding, of course. Thank you so very much. :-) You are kind to doofuses.

Reply to: Seville train station to hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seville