We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here again, this time it's trains

Ulverston, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
15 reviews
Here again, this time it's trains

Hello again,

I've managed to get my family from Vaujany to the Bus station in Grenoble but I'm struggling to book public transport to Grenoble Airport. Transisiere don't appear to operate a route but both locations are on its drop down menu? Perhaps it does serve the airport but not on the 9th April (when we need to get to the airport anytime from 15:15).

Can anyone help please?

Thank you

Ez

Edited: 30 March 2018, 22:41
5 replies to this topic
Grenoble, France
Level Contributor
845 posts
188 reviews
1. Re: Here again, this time it's trains

The airport shuttle is run by Actibus. Scroll down to the bottom of this page for the link:

www.grenoble-airport.com/acces/navettes

On Mondays after 31st March, there’s only one bus, at 19:15. Otherwise it’s taxi. No good looking at trains: there’s no station anywhere near Grenoble airport.

Oz en Oisans, France
Level Contributor
36 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Here again, this time it's trains

The local taxi company from Vaujany to the airport will be about 200€

Did you try Bens Bus they will pick you up from Rochtaillée and take you to the airport ?

Ulverston, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Here again, this time it's trains

Wow, good job I checked! Taxi is out of the question, I've tickets booked to Grenoble Gare anyway so if I can't get Bens bus, I may need a taxi from Gare to Aeroport. Any ideas how much? Thanks for your replies, really appreciate it Ez

Oz en Oisans, France
Level Contributor
36 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Here again, this time it's trains

Bens bus is probably your cheapest option.

From Vaujany you will need to get a taxi to Rochtaillée if the free navette isnt at a time to link up. Maybe you can get your accomodation provider to take you there. (Its the junction with the main road D1091 and the road through Allemond and Oz and then up to Vaujany) BTW, Often if you have booked a chalet holiday a transfer is included.

If Bens bus says on the website its full give them a call or e mail as sometimes they are able to put on a bigger bus to accomodate extra clients.

I know a taxi sounds expensive but it is a journey of around 1.25 to 1.5 hours and from the Gare its still around another 3/4 hour.

Champlon, Belgium
Level Contributor
9,319 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Here again, this time it's trains

A taxi from Grenoble to Grenoble airport on a (working) Monday afternoon will cost around € 100 - it is nearly 50 km and partly on tolled autoroutes.

Reply to: Here again, this time it's trains
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grenoble