We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Studying French at Centre International D'Antibes

Which Antibes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
QC
Level Contributor
16 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Studying French at Centre International D'Antibes

Checked out the various French learning schools in france and was able to check out Centre International D'Antibes http://www.cia-france.com/. Was wondering if anybody has stayed here and if there are more recent reviews? The review is quite mixed that's why I'm also checking out Accent Francais in Montpellier and LSF http://www.lsf-france.com/ as well.

In terms of cities, does Antibes have more activities thant Montpellier? Really have a trouble in choosing.

Thanks!

7 replies to this topic
Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,673 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Studying French at Centre International D'Antibes

I have no idea of the quality of the curriculum of the Antibes course but have met overseas students who seemed perfectly happy. In terms of extra curricular activites I have no doubt Antibes beats Montpellier hands down. Old Town,markets,beaches,plenty of restaurants,and cheap fast travel all along the Cote d'Azur from Cannes to Monaco... And if you are of that age good night clubs in Antibes beach oriented twin town, Juan les Pins.

Ed

Tullamore, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Studying French at Centre International D'Antibes

I agree with Ed, Antibes wins hands down in this contest.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Studying French at Centre International D'Antibes

Offaly rover, i sent you a private message you may not have spotted, Thanks in advance! appreciate it. apologies for hijacking this thread

QC
Level Contributor
16 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Studying French at Centre International D'Antibes

Thank you W.B. Loud and OffalyRover15 for the responses! Have you been there OffalyRover and what did you like best about Antibes?

Bratislava, Slovakia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Studying French at Centre International D'Antibes

I would really recommend the CIA Antibes language course to everybody who is interested to take the language course, and , at the same time, would like to visit a great area in France (and spend time at the seaside).

I was happy and content both with the course and my stay in Antibes. I appreciated the lectures, lecturers, the other members in the group, the environment ( the atmosphere of the small city, possibilities to visit places in the region, along the Cote d'Azur) but also the friendly atmoshere during the classes. I also liked the place where I lived - I stayed at the hotel chosen by mysel near the beach - walking distance to the school, but also the accommodation offered by the centrein the residence- studio- was nice, I joined the trips, we had nice food and wine... I have great memories.

Maria, Slovakia

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Studying French at Centre International D'Antibes

Dear maria, Thank you so much for your comments, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay and wish your next visit is around the corner. For all the readers of the post you can find our full programs in our web page www.cia-france.com

Tierra Verde...
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Studying French at Centre International D'Antibes

I am NOT speaking from personal experience, but the other French language school that I constantly hear about is Institut de Français in Villefranche.

Reply to: Studying French at Centre International D'Antibes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted