We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jurys Inn, King Street - Where's Best For Parking?

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
220 posts
64 reviews
Jurys Inn, King Street - Where's Best For Parking?

Checked the council website and Chapel Street seems to be the closest, costing just short of £18 (arriving Friday 2pm staying til Sunday 2pm). JustPark came up with 21 Midland Road (5 min drive, 25 min walk). Just wondered whether there were any other recommendations. Many thanks in advance :o)

3 replies to this topic
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
49 reviews
1. Re: Jurys Inn, King Street - Where's Best For Parking?

Jury's Inn has a car park underground as far as I know. Chapel Street is probably as good as any if for some reason you cannot park at Jury's Inn. Other car parks around are Bold Lane, though I would think more expensive, plus ones near the station. I doubt the shopping car parks do 24 hours so have omitted those near Intu Shopping Centre.

Derby, United...
Destination Expert
for Derby
Level Contributor
578 posts
74 reviews
2. Re: Jurys Inn, King Street - Where's Best For Parking?

I'm pretty sure you can get discounted parking at Chapel Street if you are staying at Jury's Inn. Why not email the hotel and ask?

Chapel Street really is your best bet.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Jurys Inn, King Street - Where's Best For Parking?

I'd suggest parking at park and ride on Meteor centre. Cost you nothing if you walk back to Jury's 20-25 min walk, and only a couple of quid if you use bus in and £5 cab back on the Sunday. Save a £10??

Reply to: Jurys Inn, King Street - Where's Best For Parking?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Derby