We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Betws-y-Coed

Bracknell, United...
4 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
Betws-y-Coed

Anyone know of a nice restrurant in Betws-y-Coed for an evening meal? Also is there a pub that has music/ dancing on a Saturday night? TIA.

2 replies to this topic
Betws-y-Coed...
1 post
1 review
4 helpful votes
1. Re: Betws-y-Coed

There are a few pubs in Betws (The Stables, The Glan Aber, The Gwydir and The Pont y Pair) I think the only one that plays live music is The Stables but thats on Thursday nights. There are also quite a few restaurants, if your looking for traditional welsh food then Olif and The Bistro are great. If you fancy pizza the Hang in Pizzeria is amazing or Caffi Caban y Pair on Fri,Sat,Sun nights both also do take away. The Waterloo hotel and The Royal Oak are nice too but a little posher than the rest.

All these places are are great and I've probably missed a few as Iv'e written this of memory but would recommend any.

Wigan
Level Contributor
158 posts
25 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: Betws-y-Coed

Betws Bistro - http://bistrobetws-y-coed.co.uk/ has always been good for me. Excellent food and service every time I've been. Book ahead it's popular and fills up.

Reply to: Betws-y-Coed
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Betws-y-Coed
Recent Conversations