We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Covid testing Day 2 and Test to Fly

1 post
Covid testing Day 2 and Test to Fly
Save

Has anyone had any experience with a company called MHF (mhfcovidtesting.co.uk)? I've found this one on the list of companies approved by the UK for the tests I need, however I have tried contact on-line through their website with no response and also via email. Are they legitimate? I can find the place easily enough, if they are real, but I don't want to give them my credit card and pay in advance on line if they aren't. I would prefer a clinic for my testing. Or any other suggestions? I know Boots does some covid testing at certain stores, but their email responses are vague. Thanks for any help.

3 replies to this topic
North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire, London
Level Contributor
24,240 posts
638 reviews
267 helpful votes
1. Re: Covid testing Day 2 and Test to Fly
Save

Move on, next!

Where are you arriving and leaving - you can test at major airports.

Edited: 16 October 2021, 08:17
Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
404 posts
89 reviews
50 helpful votes
2. Re: Covid testing Day 2 and Test to Fly
Save

How much does the rapid test 15 min cost at the airport? I am debating on going to London for Xmas- New Years?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
66,380 posts
11 reviews
89 helpful votes
3. Re: Covid testing Day 2 and Test to Fly
Save

As fully vaccinated travellers will need a day zero to two lateral flow test from 24 October, the path of least resistance may/will be to test at the airport on arrival.

https://www.britishairways.com/en-ca/information/incident/coronavirus/covid19-tests I don't know if one needs to show a BA boarding pass to obtain a discount but there should be some reasonably priced tests through the above providers from 22 October. I'm going to pay and get swabbed on arrival next month - I'd rather deal with it at Heathrow and have it done before getting on the Tube .

For departures, Collinson and Randox are said to be reliable along with https://www.testingforall.org/

Reply to: Covid testing Day 2 and Test to Fly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.