We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transport

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
30 reviews
Public Transport

Hello,

I will be staying in Elviria next week and hope to meet up with family members in Porto Banus and Marbella.

Can anyone advise me on public transport and also recommend a taxi firm to get back if it is too late for the bus.

Many thanks,

Jane

5 replies to this topic
scotland
Level Contributor
20,580 posts
366 reviews
1. Re: Public Transport

There is a bus stop both ways on the main road at the Roc Marbella Park at the fly over ,if you are near there . Fuengirola Marbella bus M220

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Public Transport

Thank you for taking the time to let me know.

Salisbury, United...
1 post
3. Re: Public Transport

My husband and I would like to book a coach tour from Elviria to take us to Saville for the day. Is this possible? Sheila

1 post
2 reviews
4. Re: Public Transport

Bus every 30 mins super services last bus aboutility 11

Greater London...
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
13,595 posts
129 reviews
5. Re: Public Transport

Rupertrottie, most people will recommend at least 2 days in Seville, there's so much to see. If you speak to the reception where you are staying they may have details of a company they use. However, if its only a day you have to spare I'd get the M220 to Fuengirola and then get the train to Malaga City instead, its a great place if you haven't already visited it. Or visit Ronda instead, its a fantastic place.

Reply to: Public Transport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Elviria