We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Les Balcons

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Les Balcons

Any information on how Les Balcons fared? Our thoughts and prayers are with CARINE and David, who have managed this hidden gem for years.

2 replies to this topic
Hurricane, West...
Level Contributor
8 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Les Balcons

Hi Kathy

Regarding Les Balcones-- had access to an email that detailed what David and Carine endured during the hurricane. They are safe but it was, and still is, difficult. I can't imagine what they went through and are dealing with post hurricane. They have been trying to assess damage to individuals units at Les balcones Some are ok, with minor damage others have more significant damage. ,some still have access blocked by debris and they can't get to them. Currently some gendarme brought in to assist with island disaster relief are staying in livable units, David and Carine worked hard to make sure they had dry beds and livable conditions . They consider it an asset to have the security there. Internet and cell service still spotty. But they are trying to reach out to owners at Les balcones and to friends as their time allows. Be assured they are working very hard on all fronts. Just to deal with living conditions there, but also for their property, for the owners of units at Les balcones and for thief friends and neighbors on the island that they can assist. If you can leave an email, it may take a while but sure they will respond when possible.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Les Balcons

Thank you so much for your reply. My husband Bruce and I have stayed at Les Balcones several times. Carine and David are wonderful people. I know they will do their best to return this paradise to its premier condition.

Edited: 03 October 2017, 03:17
Reply to: Les Balcons
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oyster Pond
Recent Conversations