We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safety in Krabi

Barrie, Ontario...
7 posts
Safety in Krabi

My boyfreind and I are staying at a hotel in Krabi and are wondering what type of safety precausuions we should take while we are there?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
115 posts
1. Re: Safety in Krabi

The same as you do at home, or any other place in the world.

Copenhagen Region...
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
1 review
2. Re: Safety in Krabi

You should behave like you would back in Canada. You will not be in great danger here in Thailand, just because of the tragic incident at Ko Tao.

At night, just stay away from dark areas. Don't get too drunk, so you can't take care of your self.

Don't flash any expensive jewelry or cameras etc.

But as I said, Thailand is a very safe country to travel too. I have never felt in danger here.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
13,467 posts
169 reviews
3. Re: Safety in Krabi

One of the FAQ's is titled Personal Safety, have a look at this if you haven't already.

Its really a matter of common sense really

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,373 posts
136 reviews
4. Re: Safety in Krabi

Post #1 'The same as you do at home, or any other place in the world'

Thats says it all ...

5. Re: Safety in Krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2015, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Railay Beach