We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shows

Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
Shows

I just booked our hotel for July. Next up is booking Anne and Gilbert plus Anne of green gables musical. I am all about saving money where you can and I noticed that both sites had a place to enter a promo code. Does anyone know of a promo code I could use for either. I know that the prices for the show have a pretty big range. I have the same at the theater at home but I have found that even the cheap seats are good. So I am wondering do I need to get the “best” seats? What do you recommend? Tia

5 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
259 posts
39 reviews
38 helpful votes
1. Re: Shows

Can't help you with a promo code

Both show venues are not large so you would have good sight lines and sound regardless of which price level you choose.

Enjoy - they are both good shows.

Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Shows

Thanks

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
43,324 posts
16 reviews
26 helpful votes
3. Re: Shows

In my experience, most theatre companies offer promo codes to people who've signed up for email updates/info/etc. or are regular ticket holders (whether by season subscription or previous attendance). On the Confederation Centre website there's an option at the bottom of the webpage to sign up, so perhaps you might consider doing that. You can always un-subscribe later.

https://confederationcentre.com/whats-on/anne-of-green-gables/

Not sure if there's similar for the Anne & Gilbert show.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
155 posts
105 reviews
43 helpful votes
4. Re: Shows

I agree. Both shows are good and there are no bad seats. We’ve never had a discount code but I don’t recall them being very expensive. Be mindful of the forecast if not purchasing tickets in advance. If it calls for rain, things sell out quickly!

Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
5. Re: Shows

Thanks I booked them

Reply to: Shows
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Charlottetown
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.