We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why are my pics from march still pending?

Toronto
Level Contributor
5 posts
131 reviews
Why are my pics from march still pending?

I reveiwed the sunset inn in north bay in march and the review went through fine but the pics are still pending? Did they forget about them? Also, I have far more reviews than are showing as contributions in general, do they delete them if we have too many or do they just not have enough memory to keep them over the years?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
1. Re: Why are my pics from march still pending?

Hi Ws34nipissing,

TA has recently changed their policies.... and many times now they E-mail you to find out IF the pics / Reviews submitted are your own... and you have to reply to the e-mail BEFORE things are posted, no reply no posting (supposed to cut down on the mega spammers).

As it has been so long, suggest that you contact TA correctly regarding the status of said REVIEWS.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

West Grey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
84,056 posts
103 reviews
2. Re: Why are my pics from march still pending?

Hi ws34nipissing;

For future reference, the "Support Forum" is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

I would suggest contacting TA staff directly by email about your photos.

photosupport@tripadvisor.com

Best Regards

3. Re: Why are my pics from march still pending?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2010, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about North Bay