We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Houseboats Temagami

niagara falls
3 posts
Save Topic
Houseboats Temagami

My husband and I can't decide between Leisure Land Houseboats and Three House Boats any suggestions?We plan to go for one week and our two older children might visit for a day or two,with a friend.Is Leisure Land Houseboats too small?

New Liskeard...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Houseboats Temagami

Leisure Island's houseboats sleep 5 people (two double beds and a single bench/bed). The houseboats are also smaller and much easier to handle in the wind and for docking with their pontoon design. As a couple (my wife and I) we had no issues whatsoever with getting the boat around.

For a larger group, Three Buoys can sleep more, but if you are looking for just a couple people for most of the week, I think you'll enjoy Leisure Island's ease of use, at a much cheaper rate. During the time with the kids, you'll likely be spending most of your time outdoors anyway, so the smaller boat won't be noticed.

2. Re: Houseboats Temagami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 08:19
Get answers to your questions about North Bay