We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shanti San Miguel

Pass Christian...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Shanti San Miguel

I highly recommend Shanti San Miguel, a surprising oasis just minutes outside of San Miguel on the road to Landeta. My guest and I spent an amazingly pleasant day at Shanti starting with a massage, then a gourmet Indian meal and followed by relaxing poolside for the remainder of the afternoon. Shanti is a really special place that will temporarily transport you from Mexico to India. While there, you feel as if you have entered a movie set and I kept thinking how perfect it would be for private events, wedding parties, etc. They also offer a variety of yoga classes or you may even want to consider their upcoming Thanksgiving feast. Take a look at their website www.shantisanmiguel.com

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Level Contributor
8,325 posts
129 reviews
1. Re: Shanti San Miguel

Please post this in the reviews section as it could be taken as self-promotion on a forum and removed!

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
4,923 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Shanti San Miguel

It is actually quite a hike far beyond Landeta and beyond Los Rodriguez on the Dr Mora road (Gto 1).

A seriously dangerous road if you are driving, especially at night.

I have driven scores of times, and I think it among the most dangerous in all of Mexico.

The place was difficult to find as "all" the neighbors tore up all the direction signs!

Nice folks; nice place; decent food, and worth a trip if you have good tires; shocks, and a mod clearance.

M

3. Re: Shanti San Miguel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2010, 16:19
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende
Recent Conversations