We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shandjar

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
75 posts
shandjar

Hi...I read in one of your posts that you were going to be in Coz on the 18th of March...I am in Mpls. also and heading down on March 18 until the 25, flying NWA. Are you going the same time frame?

Steve

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
283 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: shandjar

Hi dipking, yes we are going to be in Coz 18th-25th, coming from Belize, as we have a trip there first. We fly NWA to Atlanta catch Delta to Belize then NWA from Coz to home via Detroit. Are you nervous? We are concerned with NWA strike issues, but we decided that if worse comes to worse we will drive to Atlanta catch our Delta flight and then worry about getting home later.

Where are you staying?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
75 posts
2. Re: shandjar

I am a little nervous...crossing my fingers though!(haven't thought through what we will do if NWA goes on strike!) I've already had some hotel issues, long story short, we booked the Melia in Nov. through RCI(our timeshare exchange company), got a letter in Jan. saying RCI had cancelled our rooms because of Wilma. 8 phones calls and finally finding the right customer service person, we finally got re-booked at the Melia(this is the very short version!)

We will get there one way or the other! Where are you staying in Coz?

Steve

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
283 posts
43 reviews
3. Re: shandjar

We rented a villa on calle 14 just east of 35th ave. We have stayed there before and loved it. Have a great trip, I am sure you will find a way down there, like us. This is a trip that we start planning and booking in Sept. every year. Maybe we can meet up at Dzul-ha or some place to have a drink.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
75 posts
4. Re: shandjar

I'll write down your address, we will be all over the place when we are there...it would be great to meet for a cold one!

Steve