We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best family friendly AI on a budget

Katy, Texas
Level Contributor
72 posts
Best family friendly AI on a budget

Best family AI on a budget

Looking for recommendations for best family (2 adults, 2 kids ages 12 and 8) friendly AI on a budget ( upto 1500$) for 3 nights in July 2024. Costco travel has a deal for Hilton Cancun (1200$), hotel only, flights not needed, thanks 🙏

17 replies to this topic
Erie, Colorado
Level Contributor
242 posts
64 reviews
26 helpful votes
1. Re: Best family friendly AI on a budget

Try the Iberostar properties most of them are in your budget. Great family friendly resorts.

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
5,135 posts
82 reviews
90 helpful votes
2. Re: Best family friendly AI on a budget

On a budget, Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar or Beach would be good. The Riu Dunamar is also an option if you are on a budget.

Va
Level Contributor
16,950 posts
16 reviews
33 helpful votes
3. Re: Best family friendly AI on a budget

I like Iberostar, but I don't think I would pick Del Mor or Beach in July. The buffets are not air conditioned and it can be quite miserable that time of year. Lindo or Maya would be better options. Rius are a good choice for budget family stays.

Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Best family friendly AI on a budget

I'd recommend checking out the Iberostar properties, they're often within budget and offer fantastic family-friendly amenities.

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
5. Re: Best family friendly AI on a budget

Try to look into Paradisus Cancun. They can have very great deals. Great place too.

Peterborough & the...
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
67 reviews
68 helpful votes
6. Re: Best family friendly AI on a budget

Might want to try the Grand Solaris in Cancun. I've been twice. Decent size resort, clean as a whistle, very good demographics and mix of people.

Very family friendly and every night there's a full Broadway style shows with live singing and dancing every night, with different themes. They have both alacarte Restaurants and Buffet and a real good entertainment team. They have 2 massive pools and a quiet area "Adults Only " if you wish. Also very good Yoga and Zumba classes.

Read the Cancun GR Grand Solaris reviews on TripAdvisor

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
935 posts
6 reviews
31 helpful votes
7. Re: Best family friendly AI on a budget

Villa del Palmar might be a good fit. The rooms have 2 queen beds, rather than full size beds like at a lot of resorts. The food is great and the resort has been recently renovated.

Iowa
Level Contributor
5,589 posts
12 reviews
57 helpful votes
8. Re: Best family friendly AI on a budget

Marina or Ventus el cid gets my vote for best bang for your buck. Everything is good there except it’s not the best beach in the world but they have great pools, beaches and room options.

Arkansas
Level Contributor
5,843 posts
40 reviews
210 helpful votes
9. Re: Best family friendly AI on a budget

You should log onto Cheap Caribbean, put in your dates & people & rooms, then sort by price. Start scrolling until you reach your budget limit the narrow it down.

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
12 reviews
5 helpful votes
10. Re: Best family friendly AI on a budget

I'll second Mildred's recommendation, we are at Paradisus right now, this place is amazing...

Reply to: Best family friendly AI on a budget
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.