We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
30 helpful votes
Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

I will fly from Cancun to Havana by Euroairlines but the ticket doesn't show what terminal. Try to search from the website, but no contact information. Did anyone flied with this airline from Cancun to Havana? Please let me know. Thanks

22 replies to this topic
Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
29,525 posts
10 reviews
52 helpful votes
1. Re: Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

Is it possible that you've booked a "codeshare" ticket? (This is when you purchase a ticket through an airline website but the actual flight is operated by another airline.)

I ask this because Expedia isn't showing any Euroairlines flights from CUN to HAV (which may or may not mean anything!)

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel, Houston
Level Contributor
23,804 posts
177 reviews
131 helpful votes
2. Re: Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

OP: I think you meant to type Air Europa? And that would appear to be a codeshare with Aerolíneas Argentinas.

But that doesn't matter, because only 2 airlines fly to/from Havana - and the other is Viva Aerobus. Both use Terminal 2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canc%C3%BAn_International_Airport#Airlines_and_destinations

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
3. Re: Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

Hello,

Everything went well ? Was it at terminal 2? I have to take the same flight with the same company in a month, how did you check in?

Cancun, Mexico
1 post
4. Re: Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

Me gustaría saber si alguien supo por donde ingresar, gracias!!!! Tengo un vuelo reservado para la semana próxima

Trondheim, Norway
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
5. Re: Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

Cómo fue? Pudiste encontrarlo? Me voy a Cuba en unos días y me quedo confundido..

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
30 helpful votes
6. Re: Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

Hi, I went to the Magnicharter office in Mexico city to confirm my booking. At the first beginning, they said me they are not dealing with Euroairlines . But they are really helpful and check with the main provider and trace my booking. Confirmation was found that release my worries. I fly next week. So go to Terminal 2 Magnicharter check in and buy Cuba Tourist card at the counter.

Trondheim, Norway
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
7. Re: Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

Okay. We also bought our ticket using Skyscanner through some company called Euroairlines, but it seems to be operated by Magnicharters.

We’re currently in Cancún and will be flying to Havanna on the 22nd of February. Do you think we should visit the local Magnicharters office before going to the airport the 22nd? We already have our tourist cards.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
30 helpful votes
8. Re: Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

I went to office just for safety sake. And I ask them to write a confirmation letter of my booking to avoid any hassle in check in counter.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
30 helpful votes
9. Re: Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

Where you bought your tourist card? I thought we can only buy in airport check in counter.

Trondheim, Norway
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
10. Re: Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport

Okay. I’ll do that tomorrow then. I stayed in Costa Rica the last week so I got mine at the Cuban embassy in San José. Only cost me $15.

Reply to: Terminal of Euroairlines at Cancun Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.