We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive with toddlers

Mohegan Lake, New...
Level Contributor
28 posts
All inclusive with toddlers
Save

I’ll be traveling Mexico with my wife and two kids. At the end of our trip we’d like to get an all inclusive kid friendly resort to rest our heads and unwind before we head home. It would be for only two nights and we would like to be on the beach.. have never stayed in Cancun and would like some insight as to what would be good.

7 replies to this topic
Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
58 reviews
31 helpful votes
1. Re: All inclusive with toddlers
Save

Check out Finest Playa Mujeres. It’s my fave kid-friendly resort. If you don’t love it, tell us why and we can make more suggestions.

Mohegan Lake, New...
Level Contributor
28 posts
2. Re: All inclusive with toddlers
Save

Looks beautiful! I should’ve clarified earlier though.. I kinda wanted to be closer to the airport.. it’s to prep the kids for the trip home. We will be spending a week on holbox and 10 days on isla Mujeres. It’s a lot of travel to get to those destinations so before the long flight home we wanted to be close to the airport and still have nice all inclusive accommodations for our last two days.

Flint, United...
Level Contributor
521 posts
16 reviews
35 helpful votes
3. Re: All inclusive with toddlers
Save

Have a look at Crown Paradise Club, approx 15 mins from airport. Great kids club and all inclusive.

Level Contributor
15 posts
4. Re: All inclusive with toddlers
Save

Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres has a great kids program. You can upgrade to Family Select for more amenities. About 1/2 hour to airport.

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
58 reviews
31 helpful votes
5. Re: All inclusive with toddlers
Save

In that case, take a look at Hard Rock Cancun or Moon Palace. Both are much closer to the airport than Finest or Grand Palladium, and both are a higher quality than Crown Paradise Club.

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
6. Re: All inclusive with toddlers
Save

I’d stay at Moon Palace Grand. You will get access to Nizuc and Subrise too.

The Grand playroom is great for toddlers in the upstairs section.

The water park has different section for different ages and is great for toddlers. Most pools have ledges that are only few inches deep. The wellness pool is great for toddlers since it has an area that is less than a foot deep.

If you want a night on your own, you can get a nanny for whatever time you want. It does cost extra, but we always do it.

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
58 reviews
31 helpful votes
7. Re: All inclusive with toddlers
Save

Grand at Moon Palace is over priced for toddlers…great for multiple older kids, but a toddler won’t use even a fourth of the amenities you’re paying for at the Grand.

Reply to: All inclusive with toddlers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.