We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun: Which resorts have heated pools

hitchens97
Level Contributor
90 posts
5 reviews
12 helpful votes
Cancun: Which resorts have heated pools
Save

So there are some old threads on this a few years old, but my experience is that this can change from year to year.

Am planninng to go to Cancun in December and looking for resorts with pools that are heated (I'm a bit of a wimp).

Can be adults or couples only or family resorts, but anyone with recent experience, who knows whether the pools are heated or not would appreciate any info.

8 replies to this topic
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
51 helpful votes
1. Re: Cancun: Which resorts have heated pools
Save

I've stayed at Riu Palace Peninsula in Feb and the pools were heated. I have booked Fiesta Americana Condesa for our upcoming trip the week before Christmas this year.. I did some research and I believe the pool is also heated.

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
2,359 posts
58 reviews
31 helpful votes
2. Re: Cancun: Which resorts have heated pools
Save

So you’re acknowledging that this often changes from year to year but still asking us to foresee the situation in various hotels in December?

Find resorts that you like, then contact them directly for specific answers. Especially with Covid, everything changes daily, weekly, monthly…on a whim. Your best answers will come only from the resort.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
70 reviews
178 helpful votes
3. Re: Cancun: Which resorts have heated pools
Save

In addition to what #2 suggests, also inquire if the resort will have the pool heaters turned on in Dec. I know Beloved has pool heaters, but the resort doesn’t turn on the heaters until January.

I do know Le Blanc and Live Aqua heat their pools in December. Both are great AO, AI options.

Boston...
Level Contributor
416 posts
23 reviews
57 helpful votes
4. Re: Cancun: Which resorts have heated pools
Save

The Grand at Moon Palace has several heated pools.

EDEN PRAIRIE...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
5. Re: Cancun: Which resorts have heated pools
Save

The Royal Resorts all have heated pools.

Level Contributor
644 posts
6. Re: Cancun: Which resorts have heated pools
Save

The Excellence Collection - Excellence Play Mujeres and Beloved Play Mujeres have heated pools at the start of winter season Dec 21

North Truro...
Level Contributor
9,034 posts
40 reviews
166 helpful votes
7. Re: Cancun: Which resorts have heated pools
Save

I believe Excellence Resorts only heat their Club pools.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
7,727 posts
12 reviews
31 helpful votes
8. Re: Cancun: Which resorts have heated pools
Save

Fiesta Americana Condesas pool is not heated per poster #1

Edited: 25 October 2021, 02:14
Reply to: Cancun: Which resorts have heated pools
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.