We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adults section at Grand at Moon Palace

United States
Level Contributor
119 posts
48 reviews
Adults section at Grand at Moon Palace

Hello! I see The Grand at Moon Palace is #1 traveler ranked on TA. We normally only book adults-only all-inclusives, but has stayed at some that have adults only sections or just adults only restaurants or pools and that's fine. Obviously this place looks great for families, but I just want to check if any adults have stayed and if they know of any areas that are adults only. I love kids, but not on vacation and need to be able to get away if needed. Sorry, I've had some bad experiences with screaming kids in rooms next door. We normally do different Secrets resorts, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva Turqouize Tower and others, but this resort looks great and has great reviews so want to check. I cannot find any information on adults anything so assuming there are no adults only anywhere, but with such a large complex it seems like there must be? Thanks in advance!

4 replies to this topic
New Jersey
Level Contributor
97 posts
1. Re: Adults section at Grand at Moon Palace

We're hoping to go to The Grand next March. Based on the research I've done, there is an adults only restaurant - The Chateaux as well as an adults only pool

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Adults section at Grand at Moon Palace

Large adults only pool and nightclub. French restaurant adults only also.

United States
Level Contributor
119 posts
48 reviews
3. Re: Adults section at Grand at Moon Palace

Great to know! I think we will definitely try this place for a long weekend and if it’s a time of year that kids are in school then I’m sure it’ll be even better.

Boston...
Level Contributor
194 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Adults section at Grand at Moon Palace

We’ve been with and without the kids. My husband and I LOVED our adults’ only trip, but there are a LOT of kids there. I found that I had very little patience for rambunctious kids (cannonballs right next to the crowded swim-up bar? really?) when it was just us. We did like the adult pool and spent quite a bit of time there. Make sure you request a building away from the water park.

Reply to: Adults section at Grand at Moon Palace
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted