We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar Frida

Terre Haute, Indiana
Level Contributor
448 posts
53 reviews
32 helpful votes
Bar Frida
Save

How is the Bar Frida that assumed the old location for Manny's? Decent food? Decent atmosphere? Any weekly specials like Manny's?

4 replies to this topic
Burlington, North...
Level Contributor
3,328 posts
72 reviews
64 helpful votes
1. Re: Bar Frida
Save

I asked a very similar question a little while back.Lots of people said it has good (not great)food at good prices.I know they have a 10:00 am -2:00 pm happy hour and a daily drink specials.I know we will be checking it out(probably for HH)next week

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
3,727 posts
2. Re: Bar Frida
Save

Food is very good, they just launched a new menu. They have daily food and drink specials. $15 peso beer (Pacifico/Corona) on Mondays. House brand tequila (made for them) is really good and only $30 pesos a shot. It is a cantina bar, so basic decor but great friendly staff and customers. A local and expat hangout.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
140 reviews
82 helpful votes
3. Re: Bar Frida
Save

We very much like it.

Food is good, service is great.

Food specials are varied and worth trying.

HH prices are great.

Good replacement for Manny’s!

Terre Haute, Indiana
Level Contributor
448 posts
53 reviews
32 helpful votes
4. Re: Bar Frida
Save

Thanks for the replies.

Reply to: Bar Frida
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.