We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive

Hardy, Virginia
Level Contributor
137 posts
5 reviews
All inclusive

We have traveled to many Caribbean islands, but not St. Thomas. We prefer staying in all inclusive resorts. We are Sandals and RIU members, but they are not on St. Thomas. Can anyone make a recommendation. We will be traveling with a group, and we are all in our 60's. We basically like to lay around the pool or beach, drink a lot and eat some good seafood!

Thanks in advance.

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
16,272 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: All inclusive

Your options are very limited - the majority of visitors rent condos or villas and AI has never been popular here as these are islands where getting out and exploring so many different beaches and dining options is so easy. Check Sugar Bay Resort which right now is the only AI resort on STT. The other option is the Bolongo Bay Beach Resort which has an AI option. I'm not sure you'll find either up to your expectations!

Hardy, Virginia
Level Contributor
137 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: All inclusive

Thanks for your response.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
33 reviews
3. Re: All inclusive

I agree with STTres. We travel extensively and always do AI with the exception of when we go to STT! There are way to many great places to eat and explore to do AI. Bolongo Bay doesn't have the best beach, either so i'd definitely stay away form that one. STT is not like the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico, etc where AI are all over and the way to go. I suggest a villa for your group and renting a car! You'll love all the beautiful beaches STT has to explore! Also, the island is quite small so it is easily explorable:)

Hardy, Virginia
Level Contributor
137 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: All inclusive

Thanks for the info

5. Re: All inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 May 2016, 02:05
6. Re: All inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2017, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Thomas